Prayer Call Suggestions
- After you enter the access you are instructed to announce your name. Please do not announce your name because it interrupts the person who is praying.
- Please activate the MUTE function on your phone except when you are offering a prayer. (This will reduce the cumulative noise of 100+ phones and will also allow you to use the SPEAKER PHONE function. Don’t forget to turn off SPEAKER PHONE when you UNMUTE your phone to pray.)
- If you do not have a MUTE function, please do not use your SPEAKER PHONE unless you have a number of people in the room that are participating in the prayer call.
- Pray in line with the focus of our prayer segment as directed by the leader. There are other opportunities for praying personal prayers.
- In humble submission, pray as you are directed to pray by the Spirit and heart of God. This is not a forum to advance your favored agenda.
- Keep your prayers short and to one point so that others can have an opportunity to pray.
- Remember there is power in praying God’s own Word.
Mrs. Levy is currently living in Florida. She gives seminars to churches teaching them how to give Bible studies. Mrs. Levy’s focus is to help people know that God loves them very much. Her classes provide tools to help her students develop a closer relationship with the Lord and share God’s love with others. In 2004 Mrs. Levy attended Amazing Facts College of Evangelism and has worked with evangelists since then. Mrs. Levy is a 1966 graduate of Forest Lake Academy. She and her husband have two grown children and four grandchildren.